Главная
Форум
Чат
- Online приложения:
- Игры
- Выбор стиля:
- FAQ
- Для начинающих

Вернуться   Все Тут Online > Hi-Res ФОРМАТЫ » Hi-Res stereo и многоканальная музыка > BLUES, JAZZ, ИНСТРУМЕНТАЛ и музыка других Жанров (Hi-Res)
Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 19.04.2022, 16:16   #1
Дмитрий
Администратор

Турниров выиграно: 1

Поблагодарили 255,923 раз(а) в 94,867 сообщениях
Дмитрий репутация неоспоримаДмитрий репутация неоспоримаДмитрий репутация неоспоримаДмитрий репутация неоспоримаДмитрий репутация неоспоримаДмитрий репутация неоспоримаДмитрий репутация неоспоримаДмитрий репутация неоспоримаДмитрий репутация неоспоримаДмитрий репутация неоспоримаДмитрий репутация неоспорима
По умолчанию Бэтмен / The Batman (by Michael Giacchino) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - 2022 (Score)

Скрытый текст (вы должны зарегистрироваться или войти под своим логином):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащейся здесь.

Формат записи/Источник записи: [TR24][OF]
Наличие водяных знаков: Нет
Год издания: 2022
Жанр: Score
Издатель (лейбл): WaterTower Music
Продолжительность: 01:55:59
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: Только обложка альбома
Контейнер: FLAC (*.flac)
Тип рипа: tracks
Разрядность: 24/48
Формат: PCM
Количество каналов: 2.0
Источник (релизер): qobuz.com

Треклист:

01. Can't Fight City Halloween
02. Mayoral Ducting
03. It's Raining Vengeance
04. Don't Be Voyeur with Me
05. Crossing the Feline
06. Gannika Girl
07. Moving in for the Gil
08. Funeral and Far Between
09. Collar ID
10. Escaped Crusader
11. Penguin of Guilt
12. Highway to the Anger Zone
13. World's Worst Translator
14. Riddles, Riddles Everywhere
15. Meow and You and Everyone We Know
16. For All Your Pennyworth
17. Are You a Kenzie or a Can't-zie?
18. An Im-purr-fect Murder
19. The Great Pumpkin Pie
20. Hoarding School
21. A Flood of Terrors
22. A Bat in the Rafters, Pt. 1
23. A Bat in the Rafters, Pt. 2
24. The Bat's True Calling
25. All's Well That Ends Farewell
26. The Batman
27. The Riddler
28. Catwoman
29. Sonata in Darkness

Об альбоме (сборнике)
The Batman (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) features the music of Academy, Emmy and Grammy Award-winning composer Michael Giacchino, whose credits feature some of the most popular and acclaimed film projects in recent history, including “The Incredibles,” “Coco,” “Jojo Rabbit,” “Ratatouille,” “Star Trek,” “Jurassic World,” “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story,” “Spider-Man: Homecoming” and “War for the Planet of the Apes.” It’s the fifth film Reeves and Giacchino have collaborated on.
The release of the soundtrack comes just days before the film’s release, and follows WaterTower Music’s campaign over the past several weeks of digitally releasing three of Giacchino’s powerful musical character themes, each of which has captivated fans across the globe. The first music to be heard from The Batman (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) was, in order of release: “The Batman,” “The Riddler,” and “Catwoman.”
“I love working with Michael Giacchino, he’s one of my favorite people,” explained “The Batman” director Matt Reeves. “So, when I got ‘The Batman,’ I went to him knowing he has the same kind of love and connection to Batman that I do. He told me he wanted to do what we’d never been able to - to record before I ever shot a frame. He said, ‘I want us to record a suite, as if it was the unknown Beethoven Sonata of Batman that was found, and we use that to score the entire movie.’ I was excited about it, so he started writing while I was still writing, and he would send me little sample recordings of pieces he was doing on the piano.”
Reeves said that later, “the night before Robert (Pattinson) was to screen test, Michael sent me this incredible suite which contained the Batman theme - he had put it together with an orchestra - and I was blown away! It was so emotional. I drove to the set, and (The Batman producer) Dylan Clark was there, and I said to him, ‘You have to get in the car.’ He sat in the passenger seat, and I turned up the music. The two of us literally cried. He, too, felt it was amazing.
“I just felt like this was a very special, fated day, because Robert was about to be in one of the classic Batsuits, we were going to shoot some scenes, and there we were listening to this perfect music,” Reeves continued. “Suddenly you felt you were about to be part of film history that meant so much to you and meant so much to everyone. That music helped Robert Pattinson to become Batman, and we listened to that music all the time.”
Дмитрий вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
sozius (19.04.2022)
Ответ

Закладки